 Off-Topic / Debate / 4578
    Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods? —Ben Roller
   (...) I'm not saying that referring to God as masculine is wrong, just that doing otherwise is equally right. You're implying that doing otherwise means that someone is not a Christian. That's the silly part IMHO. Ben Roller (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods? —Peter Callaway
   (...) Well, as *some people* may say, Christians try to model their life on Jesus. Since I can't prove that Jesus referred to God in the feminine, but can prove He referred to God in the masculine, that's what I'm gonna do. I didn't mean to imply (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)