 Off-Topic / Debate / 4569
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 05:02:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Peter Callaway writes:
Following Jesus IS a prereq for being a Christian. Jesus
called God "Father" and "He", so you draw your own conclusions.

Jesus never called God She as far as we know.  He never drove a car either.
Does that mean that just because He didn't do it that we can't do it (along
with the stuff that He did do) too?

I think the "We" God refers to in Genesis is the Trinity. God the Father, Son
and Holy Spirit.

So wouldn't "They" be more appropriate for us that believe in the Trinity?

Ben Roller