 Off-Topic / Debate / 4552
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 02:53:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dan Boger writes:
don't know what my religioun says about him, but it defenitly doesn't agree he
was the King of the Jews, since he was not decended from David.

Yes, according to Matthew 1:1-17, He was.  It's way too long to write here, but
it gives "X was the son of Y" all of the way from Abraham to Jesus.  Well,
technically Jesus wasn't related to Joseph, but that's close enough.

Ben Roller