 Off-Topic / Debate / 4527
  Re: Mormon bashing again

I shouldn't talk for Bill, but I think I know what he means... Law v Grace You are saved by grace according to the New Testament. But you show your love of God by following his commandments (i.e. starting with all the Mosaic laws and up to and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) The mosaic law was still in force until His resurrection. (...) Fulfilled in the sense that he retired them. He fulfilled them because they were given to show sin and the need of an innocent sacrifice. Since animals could not propitiate a Holy (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)