 Off-Topic / Debate / 4474
  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) It never says "forever". It just says he'll be a fugitive and a vagabond (...James VagaBond) sorry. Also, it doesn't say there were only four people at this point. It says she gave birth to them two and then it says, "in the process of time" (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Yep. Not only that, but he'll bear a mark on his forehead, the curse mark. (...) Actually, there are many other theories that say that even though Adam and Eve were the first couple, they weren't the only one. That God had later created other (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) That's, IMO, just to explain it so that there was no incest. I don't see why it couldn't be true though (as it is not mentioned either way in the Bible). As far as I'm concerned, if it's not mentioned, it didn't neccessarily happen or (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) brought (...) Abel (...) find (...) That was the point above about the 130 years, enough people could have existed at that point to have migrated to Nod and settled. 130 years is a long time. It's 135 years back to the civil war, to put that (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  (canceled)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Eve (...) I don't think incest would have necessarily been an issue then, from a medical standpoint anyway. With a relatively "pure" gene pool, for example from 1st to 5th generations since Creation, incestual couplings would produce far fewer (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)