 Off-Topic / Debate / 441
    Re: Frog —Christopher L. Weeks
   Larry Pieniazek wrote: [It's OK to use critter who aren't aware in a meaningful way] (...) I wonder what potentially sentient means. Capable of being 'uplifted?' As steve bliss points out, it is commonly accepted that even domesticated porcine are (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Frog —Steve Bliss
     (...) I always recommend rats to anyone interested in small pets. At the very least, they don't bite (often). I've been nipped by mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, gerbils, you name it. But our rats (we've had several) have always been great. They don't (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Frog —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) No, I can't. Sorry. Fascinating but no time. ++Lar (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)