 Off-Topic / Debate / 4400
  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) Many scientists have no problem with God achieving his goals through evolution. My mother was a physical anthropologist and firmly believed in God. However, others feel it is necessary to prove God exists, and evolution neither confirms or (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) I just had a thought on that "God doesn't play dice" phrase. If we truely have free will, then you bet that God plays dice (we'd be a living example). So...yeah...just thought I'd throw that one out there. (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)