 Off-Topic / Debate / 4504
Re: Mormon bashing again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 06:40:08 GMT

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:10:20 GMT, "Bruce Schlickbernd"
<corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote:

One of the thing creationists can't stand about evolution is because it appears
to be random.  That doesn't confirm a divine hand.  Perhaps to God (omniscient
as well as omnipotent) it isn't random.  Perhaps he really does hide the dice
where we can't see them.  :-)

Bruce

I just had a thought on that "God doesn't play dice" phrase.  If we
truely have free will, then you bet that God plays dice (we'd be a
living example).  So...yeah...just thought I'd throw that one out
there.