 Off-Topic / Debate / 4388
  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Yes, it is something like the first amendment "La ilahe illallah and Muhemmedun resulullah" or something like in Arabic. Islam also states that Isa (Jesus) Musa (Moses) and Davud (David?) are all prophets like Muhammed (Mohammed) and so, they (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Right... although IANAM (1) either, I did live in Israel in which Islam is the second most popular religion. I remember learning about Islam two years ago and taking a field trip to the near Misgad (temple, name in english = ?). That sentence (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) It's not an amendment, and misinterpreted many muslims as you already worded it. It actually written in kuran as same as you jews are interpreted. This picture/statue case in Turkish Islam is much more like your people's belief, except some (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)