 Off-Topic / Debate / 4385
Re: Mormon bashing again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 08:54:21 GMT

Ben Roller wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
   nor the theory I just came up with now that a giant pink bunny made
  us all five minutes ago with our memories intact and apparent age.

That's the stuff that makes my brain hurt.  I guess that's why I liked the
movie Dark City so much.  For those who only like "good" movies and didn't see
it, Dark City was about these people that every night would go when everyone
was asleep and inject a "new life" into each person in town, complete with
memories.  The same memories would move from person to person each night and
the people studied how each individual reacted to each lifestyle.  So one
night you were poor and in the slums, and the next night you were the richest
guy in town and in the mansion (they changed the city around too).  Maybe last
night I was Lindsay Braun posting to Lugnet, but tonight I'm Ben Roller posting
to Lugnet. :)

AcK!  I wasn't going to get into timestream cotemporality.  But I see that
apparently tomorrow night I will...;)  Have we just changed history by having this
conversation?

I wanted to see that, but it went in and out of theatres so quickly...time to go to
the video store!

best

Lindsay