 Off-Topic / Debate / 4378
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 07:53:47 GMT

Todd wrote:
   1 - Thou shalt have no other God's before me.

Hmm, I never thought about this one too much before the MS vs. DOJ case, but
does this mean that there are in fact other gods besides "God" and that He
desires to cultivate and maintain a monopoly in His target market?

And also... sounds like it's OK to have other Gods "after me" - ie
Himself as chief god and then a load of minor ones? I don't remember
that being OK <g>

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page: