 Off-Topic / Debate / 4328
    Re: Mormon bashing again —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) I agree, partially. I would wholly endorse the Ten Commandments in school if similarly profound texts from other religions were posted as well. The Constition doesn't seem to ban the government from mentioning or even accepting religion; it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Mormon bashing again —Scott P. Costello
   (...) steps (...) Well spoken Jeremy, there is no such thing as Constitutional separation of church and state. The Constitution merely states that the government cannot restrict the free exercise of religion. Now this does have its limits, the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)