 Off-Topic / Debate / 4265
    Re: Quiet in here —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, and Lindsay in particular, I am getting really tired of getting labeled as an extremist, a nut, etc. just because I don't worship leftist policies. Just because I have religious convictions, and that I am conservative, I seem to be (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Quiet in here —Frank Filz
   (...) Well, there are organizations. What was that web site that posted a "most wanted list". There have also been highly visible personalities whoi have come pretty close to endorsing clinic bombing. Then there's all the folks who seem to think (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)