 Off-Topic / Debate / 4078
    Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]) —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) See the smiley face next to my comment? It's only for the purposes of a hypothetical situation. Since the Libertarians (okay, some, Frank is always a pleasure to read) here are getting downright hostile, I'll drop out of this conversation (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I'm not one for using ROTFL or even LOL. But this really did make me laugh out loud. Bruce, you're great! Pot | Kettle == Black Chris (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)