 Off-Topic / Debate / 4153
Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 15:21:57 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

hypothetical situation.  Since the Libertarians (okay, some, Frank is
always a pleasure to read) here are getting downright hostile, I'll drop out of
this conversation entirely.  I came to Lugnet to escape that kind of stuff.

I'm not one for using ROTFL or even LOL.  But this really did make me
laugh out loud.  Bruce, you're great!

Pot | Kettle == Black

Chris