 Off-Topic / Debate / 4078
Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:50:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John DiRienzo writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ...
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:

Hey, no way!  I left the country!  It's on YOUR property.  :-)
Further, for the example, it is important that it happens on your property.
Now if you can ever prove that your neighbor
dragged the body onto your property, you might be able to sue him for
damages.

Already addressed: You can't prove it.  And it happened because your • neighbor
didn't have proper insurance like you.  Your rates went up, too.  And • because
he keeps doing it, it got canceled.  Hey, don't look at me, I voted with my
feet!

  Good for you.  I am sure you found a much better place to go.  I'm really
glad you left.  Where will you be when the people you are punishing decide
to vote with their feet?

See the smiley face next to my comment?  It's only for the purposes of a
hypothetical situation.  Since the Libertarians (okay, some, Frank is
always a pleasure to read) here are getting downright hostile, I'll drop out of
this conversation entirely.  I came to Lugnet to escape that kind of stuff.

Note that I was a registered Libertarian (if only briefly) to help get them on
the ballot in California.

Bruce