 Off-Topic / Debate / 4024
4023  |  4025
Subject:
Keeping the record straight (Was Re: Keeping Larry Amused
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 01:20:43 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

Ooooooooo, I hate it when you are right.  :-)

To set the record straight, since it seems to be a sticking point, this
was said in response to Richard, not to me. Trimming the thread the way
I did might leave readers with the impression that Bruce admitted I was
right about something, which would be an incorrect impression to be left
with.

It certainly wasn't an impression I intended to convey, as it undermines
my argument.

Bruce hasn't admitted I'm right about anything recently and I do
sincerely apologise for leaving that impression. It was an unintentional
implication on my part but I can certainly see why someone might want my
admission that it was an incorrect implication and I hereby state it was
incorrect which hopefully should resolve the matter.

But if it doesn't, oh well. We are so far off the track of this
subthread it's pretty irrelevant, really.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!