 Off-Topic / Debate / 3956
Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:54:53 GMT

<FoKHoG.F5A@lugnet.com> <3885D04A.C01401FD@eclipse.net>

Chris is right, to a certain extent it's a marketing tool. It's designed
to produce somewhat skewed results and then foster discussion. Seems to
be working. :-)

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!