 Off-Topic / Debate / 3690
Re: Libertarian stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:24:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John DiRienzo writes a lot of unhelpful nonsense
ultimately decaying to a simple ad hominem, yet again.

  John, are you wholly unfamiliar with the conventions of interpersonal
communication?  You seem unable to mount an argument without quickly
descending to personal attacks and half-hearted attempts at wit.  I'm truly
concerned that there are deeper problems facing you, and that we're just
seeing the outlying symptoms.
  If there's anything we can to do help you overcome this sad difficulty you
have with civil communication, please let us know, and we community-minded
individuals will leap to your aid.

   Very sincerely,
     Dave!