 Off-Topic / Debate / 3650
  Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) Bzzt. Wrong! No, both of my parents were registered Democrats. I looked at what the parties stood for, looked at my religious beliefs, and concluded the Republican party is more to what I believe in. Though I am definitely more to the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) Exactly! So you chose the opposite party. (...) Sure. I'm not saying that those things have nothing to do with it. You obviously give these issues some thought, but I still say that people have more hidden baggage behind these kinds of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)