 Off-Topic / Debate / 3618
Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 00:43:36 GMT

Trot them out, then. Or far better, and far far far more relevant, answer the
main point, that most (not all!!!) homeless Americans deserve it because of
the choices they made.

No, I don't think I could agree with that.. but I guess finding someone who has
worked with the homeless could provide a more substantial opinion.

Agreed - that seems to be a general pattern, but there are other ways to
attain freedom, not neccessarily similar or dissimilar to Libertarianism.

Do tell. I'm listening.

If I ever figure out all of the details I'll be sure to let you know.

Richard