 Off-Topic / Debate / 3562
Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 02:55:01 GMT

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:16:00 GMT, "Scott E. Sanburn"
<ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:

Hmm... it sounded like that. But I digress, I have been called stupid,
naive, so many times by leftist elitists that it doesn't bug me anymore.

"Leftist elitist"? Bit of a contradiction-in-terms, don't you think?

Here's an idea, drop all the gratuitous namecalling and actually
_reason_.

Jasper