 Off-Topic / Debate / 3563
Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 03:04:42 GMT

Don't sweat it, Richard--John obviously has issues far in excess of this
particular discussion, and I'm not going to be flustered by his shotgun-style
attempts at wit or wisdom.

Oh, I know.. and the offense has now gone but the sadness and disappointment
still remain {1}.

Richard

{1} Which somehow reminds me of a Smiths lyric, from which I should refrain.(2)