 Off-Topic / Debate / 3561
Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 02:47:26 GMT

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:32:54 GMT, "Scott E. Sanburn"
<ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:

You can get shot in any country, thank you very much, whether or not
they have guns, illegal or otherwise. Did you hear of Bosnia, maybe.
Chechnya (SP?) etc. Destroy what?

Wars don't count. Have you heard the statistics recently on shootings
in .uk or .nl?

Ah, we have communities over here, Richard, whether you believe it or
not. Progressive policies like mandatory leave for fathers is funny,
IMO. But that is another debate. that is why most European unemployment
rates are what, 16-20%. The tax load is between 30-50% at least? You can
have it.

You are sadly misinformed (Actually, "prejudiced" would be the word
I'd use. Ever lived in Europe?). The countries that have these
policies usually have much lower unemployment than the other european
countries.

Deifying people, no. Respecting them is another manner, however.
Propaganda is used by everyone, everywhere, most of the time.
Researching them, as I have done, is another matter.

Not very well, apparently, if you consider the Founding Fathers the
greatest thinkers of all time.

Yes, but is a lot better than some leftists shoving down idiotic things
down our throat.

Calm down. Take it easy.

You seem... tense.

Jasper