 Off-Topic / Debate / 3548
  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

I don't have time to participate as I'd like to, this week, and probably not next week either... so I'll be brief. This is not directed at anyone in particular, but let's try to calm down, shall we? There is no reason to be snotty to each other, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) I agree. IMO Johns attitude came out of no-where, totally out of order - I'm guessing he's having a bad night, and that's fair enough. I say this because I feel he should be aware of the consequences of his posting, and how people felt reading (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) Yes, you're right. John, I was out of line and I'm sorry I said that. (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)