 Off-Topic / Debate / 3548
Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 02:26:00 GMT

I don't have time to participate as I'd like to, this week, and probably
not next week either... so I'll be brief.

This is not directed at anyone in particular, but let's try to calm
down, shall we? There is no reason to be snotty to each other, John, and
no reason to call people jerks, Matthew. (OK, so it was directed at some
people, but just because I didn't name you (and I point the finger at
myself as well) doesn't mean I don't MEAN you too...)

If we can't talk about it in a reasoned and calm way (passionate, yes,
but calmly passionate), let's call it and be about our business, there
is no point in engendering hard feelings over something that ultimately
ought to be an ADJUNCT to why we hang out here, and something kind of
fun.

After all, watered down Libertarianism IS carrying the day no matter
what we say or do here. :-) China and Cuba's days are numbered, and even
Sweden dismantled some of the social engineering stuff.

Matthew, in another post, which I can't find easily right now, you said,
can you at least answer the two questions I asked, but I could not tell
which two you were referring to. Can you mail me? Thanks.

Matthew Miller wrote:

John DiRienzo <ig88888888@stlnet.com> wrote:
  Its funny, though, that you don't know what a right is.  At least I think
its funny.  I'll get back to ya, if you're lucky.

Wow. I didn't realize what a jerk you were before.