 Off-Topic / Debate / 3512
Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:16:19 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:
Depends where you live in the US!
That is true, especially places like Washington, DC, etc.

And a _lot_ of people live in those places. For those people, that _is_
America.

Hmm.. I agree everyone could stand to learn more, myself included, but I
picked up that he knew about so much, I am just naive. Maybe personal
viewpoint. Oh well, I guess I am just to stupid to contemplate how
wonderful leftism (Fill in the blank for whatever system you believe in)
is.

No one should be calling anyone stupid here. And I don't think he meant
that.

I disagree with you about a great many things, but I don't think it's
because either of us is stupid. (No one who likes Lego could possibly be.)