 Off-Topic / Debate / 3407
Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 05:25:51 GMT

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000 04:21:34 GMT, "Richard Franks"
<spontificus@__nospam__yahoo.com> wrote:

An embarrassing spelling mistake? I also changed guff to stuff, which is a bit
more respectful :) I do want to learn more about Libertarian politics, as I'm
still at the stage where every new tidbit that I learn about it makes it seem
even more unworkable and optimistic..

You mean there's a next stage? I started out with thinking it sounded
better and better, than it slid into the phase you're describing.

Jasper