 Off-Topic / Debate / 3323
Re: Art and Property ZRights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 19:23:38 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

When Libertarians are the majority party, I'll worry about it.
(Joke!  Joke, joke, joke...)

Start worrying. We are. If you go by sentiment, anyway.

  Yowza!  Sort of, maybe, but I don't think that too many of that majority
think its goals are currently realistic, for some of the reasons already
addressed in the various Libertopia posts!

     Dave!