 Off-Topic / Debate / 310
    Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this —Jim Baker
   Also sprach Mike Stanley: : So you either can accept that he's breaking his vows to his wife and : she doesn't mind, which makes sense, because if she doesn't mind why : should you? Or you're saying that you condone the violating of one : person's (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this —Mike Stanley
   (...) Prosecute, no. Have faith in them to run the nation? Not me. (...) I'm not saying infidelitey ought to carry a criminal penalty, but infidelity, basically, is dishonesty and betrayal at its worst. I know people who have been unfaithful to (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)