 Off-Topic / Debate / 3061
    Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party —John DiRienzo
   Dave Schuler wrote in message ... (...) satirist. (...) Any (...) I just moved and don't know the book's current whereabouts. So, despite my desire to do so, I can't see those chapters now. Refresh me (titles should be adequate). IMHO, it was a (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party —Dave Schuler
   (...) Yeah, I didn't do the best job of citing references--sorry about that. I'm at work now, so I can't give you the titles at the moment, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you, either! Next time I log on from home I'll follow this (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)