 Off-Topic / Debate / 2965
  Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?

Whoa, whoa... (...) This, above, has almost NOTHING to do with interest. It so happens that I agree with some (most? almost all?) of your points(1). I'd prefer that my money be issued by a private bank, and backed by something tangible, instead of (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?

(...) Okay, sorry. I see that you are talking something like my language. And I wasn't using the bible to justify anything, merely pointing out the many faiths have this idea in there somewhere (relating it back to another offshoot of this thread). (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)