 Off-Topic / Debate / 2962
  Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?

(...) It's Ok then,..:-) (...) Yeah. again when I was a rocket scientist, once we took delivery of trucks load of abondoned missiles and missle parts from the former USSR which were having a strange story. a Turkish trader who were buying and (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?

(...) load (...) a (...) Oops :) Mind you, I have no doubt that they were -scrap- metal, and probably useless as rockets (except for Guy Fawks Night/4th July type rockets :) ds on who's "they". The US has had suborbital missiles capable of (...) (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?

(...) So how do you feel about that plan to take all the decommisioned used-to-be-nukes missiles and loading them up with lots of fake meteorites for the millennium next year? (...) The problem is getting it there before the Patriots shoot it down (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?

(...) Sold for scrap metal would suggest to me a few options: these things were so outdated they figured it's OK since every secret service in the world would have stolen at least one once (apparently not the case, as you learned stuff :) ), or the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)