 Off-Topic / Debate / 2930
  Re: Best selection of parts to mess around with

(...) here's a fun one I thought of a while back- Given- showing a man shirtless on TV with nipples exposed is ok. Given- showing a shirtless woman on TV is ok as long as we black out the nipples. Question- If I were to take the area of the woman's (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Best selection of parts to mess around with

(...) What cracks me up is that a woman's nipple is the single most useful item on the breast. It's like, showing a water fountain, but blacking out the nozzle. How did breasts get to be so obscene? IMO, a thong bikini is more obscene (and painful (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Best selection of parts to mess around with

(...) First, to answer Christopher-- No, it's not ok-- get into therapy NOW;-) (...) Well, give guys a break, sproat. There are mitigating factors involved, such as the fact that we are genetically programmed to respond in a sexual way to breasts (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)