 Off-Topic / Debate / 2926
  Re: Panaka is yellow?

(...) Perhaps Lego could just say they were all Danish before. ;-) At any rate, whatever political condemnation TLC might get, not only would it be minor and virtually unheard by the REAL target market (i.e. the kiddies' parents, which may be more (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Panaka is yellow?

(...) If LEGO wants to do that, fine. I hope there will be a classic smiley face head (in at least yellow head) accessory pack. I really have a hard time equipping Classic Spacemen with the awful new heads they have been coming out with. None of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)