 Off-Topic / Debate / 2888
    Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Todd Lehman
   (...) What two? (...) Heh heh...no, that's not what I meant by "summoned up"; I was referring to snooping or URL trolling. If I summoned up an image by accident, I'd be surprised more than anything else. --Todd (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs —Mike Stanley
   (...) Bringing up a world-readable image on a publicly accessible webserver (by any means - either mistyping or experimenting with urls) and invading someone's privacy by going through their medicine cabinets. I don't think you were try to imply (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)