 Off-Topic / Debate / 28717
  So now a change of opinion...

Because I really have been thinking lots about this lately... As an aside (and before I begin) we actually did not drive through the states ON PURPOSE to get to the NovaLUG show in New Brunswick JUST because of your gun issues down there. So here it (...) (11 years ago, 5-Feb-13, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: So now a change of opinion...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Koudys wrote: (snip) (...) Works for me, with one modification. Lift "sovereign immunity". You're an agent of the government, and you misuse a gun? ... you can be found *personally* liable so it's not just the (...) (11 years ago, 6-Feb-13, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: So now a change of opinion...

(...) Wow--we agree. Nice Dave K (11 years ago, 6-Feb-13, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)