 Off-Topic / Debate / 28364
  Re: Should AFOL websites keep to themselves?

(...) I now stand with egg on my face. I had you confused with Mark Pappenfuss. I did a quick scan before posting but wasn't as thorough as I ought to have been. My most sincere apologies for not being more careful and thus casting unfair (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Should AFOL websites keep to themselves?

(...) Confused with mfuss? Shoot me now! There's no reason to continue breathing... (Actually, despite Mark's acerbic style, he and I get along pretty well.) (...) Not knowing which site(s) were the genesis of this discussion, I subconsciously (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Should AFOL websites keep to themselves?

**Snip** (...) **snip more** (...) See? This is the kind of thing I'm talking about. **grins** And if y'all don't knock it off, I'm gonna hold my breath 'till I turn bley! Play Well and Prosper, Matthew (17 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)