 Off-Topic / Debate / 28308
Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:00:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
   I disagree...

   I completely disagree with this...

   Not necessarily. Sure, anyone who is a member is free to read and respond to any given post, but unless there is a “comments welcome”or “LMKYT”, for example, responses aren’t solicited. When I post a MOC, I do not do so in order to receive feedback. Simply sharing and participating in the community is reward in and of itself.

Is this the five minute argument, or the full half hour?

One of the most brilliant sketches ever written, IMO!

Not necessarily-- I could be arguing in my spare time.

Oh, I’ve had enough!

No, you haven’t!