 Off-Topic / Debate / 28272
  Re: Peeron inventories

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Patterson wrote: <Snip other peoples comments> (...) John, Does this mean that you are using instructions to build your inventories or are you using actual MISB set contents? The latter would be a lot more accurate, (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) The way I go about this is to print the Peeron inventory for the set. Then I match what is in my set. I use the actual set. I then build the model, and any variations. I note the differences on the printed inventory page. Almost all my sets (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)