 Off-Topic / Debate / 28232
  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) A point which is still apparently lost on you? (...) So you sent e-mail to the admins, and then in the absence of a response you assumed that you had administrative approval to alter somebody else's content? No problem. Sure. (...) Under the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) No. The admins will determine if I crossed any line, and take action as necessary. (...) Firstly, that has nothing to do with the point I was making about wanting ALL admins to be "in the loop" when someone "contacts admin". And secondly, the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

"Chris Phillips" <drvegetable@comcast.net> wrote in message news:JDqEKz.JzF@lugnet.com... (...) Chris ... I think you are trying to do little more than argue an argument to it's unarguable end. That is why Ross Crawford redirected it to .debate (...) (17 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) Unfortunately, I believe you are correct. (...) I don't know his motives any better than I assume you do, but it seems to me that he moved it to .debate in order to marginalize my attempts to steer this discussion back toward the central issue (...) (17 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)