 Off-Topic / Debate / 28190
  Re: Figure it out

(...) --snip-- (...) Thank you for your apology. I too am sorry I sent you the profane image yesterday (and for what it's worth it was never made public and I'd deleted it from online long before I wrote to you). You are however completely wrong (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Figure it out

(...) It is at this time we should remember the sacrifices made by Communitity minded hero Lar+ , for in his zeal to make LUGNET a better place, sometimes over did it. Same applies to me as to yourself and a few others. Let us be mindful of brother (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Figure it out

(...) No. It is at this time that you should leave Larry's name out of your psychedelic blathering and just STFU already. JOHN (17 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX) !