 Off-Topic / Debate / 2810
Re: 2000 Catalog scans - TLC stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 19:00:59 GMT

James Brown:

[ LEGO retailer catalogues ]

  Where does the idea that these show up frequently come from?

I have seen them in at least two Danish stores. They are
definitely not made generally available to the costumers.

But on the other hand, they don't appear to be any more
secret than that retailers definitely get their share for
selling toys.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --