 Off-Topic / Debate / 28072 (-10)
  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) You should join Jlug. It's like this all the time. (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) You can always tell the other guy is running out of bait when he starts using cuss-words. (...) Huh. Was somebody actually keeping score? I guess your irony meter really is broken. You've proved my original point better than I ever could have. (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) By recalling who is trolling who in the first place, your state of being not really sure why we are having this discussion sent my ironymeter out of range. I don't know about your motives, but I'm having this just for fun. I couldn't pass such (...) (18 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Don't worry. Lar seems to have moved on, although I'm not sure if he's interanlised things. (18 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) If it didn't bother you, then I am not really sure why we are having this discussion. Now I'm going to sound like O.J. Simpson, but if I wanted to be hurtful to the people on JLUG, I think I would've had to do a lot better than that. (...) (...) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) CTOPs are there for the benefit of the whole Community, not just Jlug, so it's good to see them getting wider use. All up, I'd say this thread has been pretty good for Jlug, CTOPs and for the Community as a whole [1]. Cheers, Allister [1] (...) (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) If it is not the obvious, then the intention must be something myterious that we mere mortals cannot comprehend...hmmm...still don't know... (...) Oh, no, it's not necessary. My hide is rather thick (especially when compared to yours, (...) (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) The use of CTOPs on JLUG is so prevalent that I found it impossible to evaluate the content without knowing what they meant. But the JLUG FAQ has a link to Richie Dulin's (URL) secret decoder ring> (which is hosted here on LUGNET, BTW) so it (...) (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) For someone who dislikes JLUG so much, you certainly seem to be quite aware of our CTOPs. Why would you bother going through all the trouble of looking them up if you didn't like JLUG from the outset? And why do you use them so often if the (...) (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Oh well. It was a nice troll nonetheless, and we all had fun. (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact