 Off-Topic / Debate / 27922 (-20)
  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) "Kids, they are going to call you America's most valuable natural resource. Have you seen what they do to valuable natural resources? The're going to strip mine your souls..." a nice quote from (Bruce) U. Utah Phillips Frankly, though...it (...) (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) It's all about choice, apparently: (URL) ROSCO (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) It's all a matter of choice apparently: (URL) ROSCO (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) Sophie explained! Get your copy now! (URL) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) What's the matter? Truth hurt? (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Abusive

I apologize for replying to my own post, but I figured I'd share some step by step instructions on how to filter out Mr. Sophie, if you're using Mozilla Thunderbird to read Lugnet like I am : Click on 'Tools' from the top text menu bar. Select (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Abusive

So how exactly do we filter out Mr.Sophie? Is there a check box or something for that in our preferences? If there isn't, there really should be : ( Baring that, we should all simply setup our newsreaders to filter him. Then put an banner on the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Abusive

(...) Myself and many others have asked you on numerous occasions to shape up. Obviously we can't all get what we want. Jeff (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Abusive

(...) Considering that everything I said is true my post is certainly not defamatory. And I certainly can't see anything obscene, vulgar, profane, or indecent in it either. It is arguably abusive (although equally arguably not due to the truth (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote: -snip- (...) Terms of Use: "(do not) Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote: -snip- "....timba, his arms wide...." (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) Just when I thought the pompous, ignorant, self-centered, egotistical, simian creature otherwise known as Eric Sophie couldn't get any weirder he trumps himself. Congratulations! Tim (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Duane Hess wrote: -snip- "....shaka, when the walls fell...." (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) Posting it to a public forum makes it everyone's business. -Duane (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) . I think Buzz Lightyear said it best. (URL) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

Rob, Rob Rob Rob. This has nothing to do with Brickshelf and Avatars. If I don't like Jeff, that is my buisness. It was not meant for you or anyone else. He takes a chance responding to my post. Same with Tim or other people that have negative (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) Eric, When I first joined LUGNET, your work impressed me. The door to communicating with you opened up when you had a technical problem to solve for showcasing Jama and I had the ability to assist. Since the problem was due to physical damage (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate) !

  That reminds me of deja vu

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

(...) Duane, I really think the same information content could have been written without all the vitriol you showed. Maybe you should read your own post a couple of times before pushing 'send'? (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Eric's and Jeff's chip was (Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar)

In lugnet.admin.general, Duane Hess wrote: Nevermind. I can't post any free thought without having my old enemies pick on me. If one of them does? I tell them to bugger off. Oh and I am so wrong. Just like you. Shut down for free thought. Cry my a (...) (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact