 Off-Topic / Debate / 27782 (-5)
  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

(...) I have no problem with you not being able to spell. I just think it is unwise to be unable to spell and to call someone thick. (...) So because you had a problem with some hooks from a Chinese company you now believe that all production in (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

I could never spell and am too old to change that. That is why Microsoft Word has a spell check. At work my typing was done by the secertary. No matter, seems to be your problems and not mine. For an example, we ordered 40,000 hooks from China. They (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: French absinthe ? (was Re: lego from China and Czech Republic)

(...) LOL - That's definitively a weird-hypocrite-stupid behaviour. (and quite probably the reason why I haven't heard of it before today) (...) ok thanks for the recommendation but I'm not sure to want to taste it. I don't like too much liqueurs. (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

(...) Eeek, another racist! Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: French absinthe ? (was Re: lego from China and Czech Republic)

(...) It can apparently be (URL) produced for export> in France, and even sold in France if you don't call it 'absinthe'. I recommend the (URL) de Fougerolles 72>. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact