 Off-Topic / Debate / 27762 (-5)
  Re: Let that be a lesson to you

(...) Hang'em high I say. They are contemptible, despicable, disgusting excuses for human beings. They are living examples of what is bad and wrong with America. JOHN (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Let that be a lesson to you

To anyone who would try to use power and privilege to bilk millions out of a failing company at the expense of investors and employees, (URL) Lay and Mr. Skilling> may have a few cautionary words of advice. Bravo to the prosecution! Dave! (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: This boils my bald head

(...) Well, if, say, there were 800,000 of them in the continental US, and they were crowding into cities, eating seagulls and pigeons in the streets, etc, I think I'd probably allow them to be hunted. But yeah, in general, I think you're right-- I (...) (18 years ago, 23-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: This boils my bald head

(...) Readers may be surprised to learn that I don't know a whole lot about intra-tribal law, so my comments must be taken with a grain of salt. To be honest, I don't know why the Bald Eagle would ever be taken off of the Endangered Species list. I (...) (18 years ago, 23-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  This boils my bald head

(URL) Let's kill bald eagles> When or where will political correctness finally end? This is simply NUTS! I've forgotten-- didn't they rule that sacrificing chickens for religious purposes was illegal for some reason? Maybe they, uh, chickened out (...) (18 years ago, 23-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact