 Off-Topic / Debate / 27753
Re: Looks LIke Snow in Late April....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:53:30 GMT

   Besides, we all know that Rupert Murdoch is the one in charge anyway. He obviously wanted someone more directly involved in his running of the country.

I suspect that Murdoch is a pure whore. If he thought he could get more money by supporting Democrats, he’d be waving that banner instead.

   That’s what I’m talking about. Don’t tell him I said so because he’ll just get a big head, but I have the utmost respect for Dave! But I’ve found that sometimes behind his wry humor he is actually serious.

And sometimes behind my actual seriousness I’m being wryly humorous.

nyuk nyuk nyuk

   When one lies down with dogs, one wakes up with fleas (in this case, the Dogs are THESE).

Well, to be fair, there’s coal and there are diamonds, and the trick is figuring out which is which. I haven’t yet validated the RawStory’s “White Supremacist” allegations, but the Snow quotes from Media Matters are hard to deny. Additionally, Snow’s posts on FreeRepublic.com--many of which may have been embarrassing to a new Presidential Mouthpiece--were mysteriously dropped down the Memory Hole.

Hmm...

Dave!