 Off-Topic / Debate / 27748
Re: Looks LIke Snow in Late April....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:08:23 GMT

On the other hand, it’s nice that a member of Fox’s Ministry of Propoganda will be on the Whitehouse’s payroll officially rather than simply letting the network do all the drum-beating on its own.

Are you really that cynical, or have you merely been dazed by hanging out in the Dunderground too long? You disappoint me, Dave! I like to think of you as being above all of the partisan blather...

JOHN