 Off-Topic / Debate / 2774
Re: Pastel = Profit (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:28:44 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

What's the difference?  I'll be happy to eat crow if some TLC
official makes a statement about this, but until then, I'm not going
to accept anyone else's intepretation of these nice steamy entrails
over mine.

Does this imply that your steamy entrails are not nice?  Or that your
entrails are not nice and steamy?

;-)      (for the clue impared)

Chris